WHO READS www.IKSOKAPIMAGAZINE.com?
The primary audience for Iksokapi Magazine is Indigenous women in North America but serves as a resource for Indigenous Nations around the globe. Indigenous women represent a thriving population who is relatively young and on the rise. Statistics Canada reported in 2013 1.4 million Indigenous people in the country, majority of whom are Indigenous women. Change makers in their households and communities, the number of Indigenous women who are recognized as influential leaders, entrepreneurs and social activists in North America continues to grow. Iksokapi Magazine profiles empowering women from all over North America including famed photographer Nadya Kwandibens and media expert Nicole Robertson.
- 600,695 First Nations Metis and Inuit females in Canada
- 1.4 million Indigenous people in Canada, majority are Indigenous women, median age 28 years old
- Almost 2 million American Indians and Alaska Natives in the United States
- Approximately 64.8 % are between the ages of 16 – 64, with more females in the US
- More likely to be single parents than non-Indigenous women. In 2006, 18% were heading families on their own, compared with 8% of non-Indigenous women.
- Knowledge keepers in their communities. 35% of Indigenous women aged 65 and over reported they could speak their language.
(Statistics Canada, Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada and The Bureau of Indian Affairs)
Iksokapi Magazine is a one of kind publication created to empower, entertain and educate its readers with a wide range of content that includes current events and role model profiles to a growing online audience. The magazine also promotes businesses, programs and events all over North America which allows businesses to align their message with a broad customer base.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP:
Iksokapi Magazine offers online advertising and sponsorship opportunities to a growing online audience. Advertising space is available in a variety of sizes at an affordable price. Each placement is created to attract the most attention and give advertisers maximum exposure at a reasonable price, including video advertisements which connects our readers directly with your company.
Iksokapi Magazine also provides sponsorship opportunities to promote your company’s products and services. Sponsored content is the ideal strategy to build engagement and brand connection with a growing online Indigenous audience. Do not miss out on a unique opportunity to market to the fastest growing demographic in North America.
AD SIZES & COST ESTIMATE
Email: Editor@iksokapimagazine.com to request a quote.